About JK Super Strong Concrete Special
Think of cement that has higher initial strength than normal cement, is easier to work and spread, and extremely resistant to corrosion. This is the cement of the future, available for you to use today. Produced in state-of-the-art facilities, JK Super Strong Concrete Special can help you build in a way that lasts for a longer time.
Benefits of JK Super Strong Concrete Special
10%+ cement consumption savings thanks to Micro particle enhancement
50% extra strength as compared to regular cement (*vs BIS Norms)
One day strength of 22+ MPa vs. brands at 14MPa
Tamper-proof packaging prevents any loss or adulteration of the product
GET EXPERT GUIDANCE FROM FOUNDATION TO FINISH
FILL THE FORM FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Applications of JK Super Strong Concrete Special
JK Super Strong Concrete Special it can be used in the following structures:
Cement slabs of varying thicknesses can easily be built. These can then be used to form floors or roofs per your need.
Safe load paths are critical in modern construction. Create them with ease thanks to JK Super Strong Concrete Special.
From supporting buildings, to effectively and efficiently transmitting loads to the earth, a foundation is a key part of every build.
Naam Se Toh Kaee, Kaam Se Ek Hi No. 1
What our customers have to say
We have been using JKCement for the last 10 years on all our sites, and recently used JK Super Strong Concrete Special in the construction of a small dam near Pune. The cement is top quality and we are happy to continue using JKCement products
Dilip Jain – MD,
Explore Our Range Of Cements
Our wide range of cements is designed to address specific needs of the industry and home builders everywhere.
You can use JK Super Strong Cement for construction of the following:
- Foundations: The base of any building needs to be sturdy. This cement provides the necessary stability for the structure.
- Walls: Walls are needed to handle the elements, loads, and time. Super Strong Cement ensures strength and durability.
- Floors: Hard-wearing and durable floors in buildings and pavements can also be made using Super Strong Cement.
- Structural elements: Beams, columns, and slabs in buildings can benefit from its use with a gain in structural integrity.
- Concrete repairs: It can also be used to fix concrete structures, by filling cracks and providing reinforcement.
- Industrial environments: Places that experience heavy wear and tear or extreme temperatures can also benefit from it.
- Plaster: You can use JK Super Strong Cement for internal and external plastering.
Different types of cement have different strengths and attributes. Knowing what need you aim to address is the first step towards choosing the right cement. Cement grade is another factor that can be considered here. It is defined by the amount of pressure it can withstand after 28 days. Higher grade means higher strength and ability to bear pressure.
Also, the date of manufacture, test certificates and packaging are all key indicators of quality as well. Older cement is less effective. Cement which is untested, or undertested is a hazard, and tampered packaging can affect the contents of what lies in the bag. Buyers should always keep an eye on these factors to ensure that they get a good deal.